Sunday 10 February 2008
I love CSI & Bones so I couldn't resist reading this book to see if it would be any good. Of course it was pretty good but there were a few things that bugged me along the way. However the major characters were likable and the actually main story about a girl starting college and getting a job in the morgue was also ok.

The bits I didn't like? Well the main character Jenna's mother annoyed me. She was always turning up or phoning and being more than an overprotective parent. What else wasn't right? Well the main storyline (the bit about the bugs in brains) was a little over the top for the first in the series. I would have expected something exciting that would keep me reading but not something so out there.

However on saying this I liked the book and want to read more of the series. This forensic type genre is something I like and the teenage level is fun to read. I will be checking out the rest of the books soon.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, February 10, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online