Sunday 30 December 2007
Once I got back into the world of 'Georgina Kincaid' I was really happy to be there. This 2nd book in the series was just as good if not better than the first book 'Succubus Blues'.

I really like Georgina and even though I would like to get to know her friends a bit more I really like the whole storyline. Bastien was a great visitor in this book and maybe he will return in future books. Seth and Georgina's relationship is dreamlike...I don't think any other man would put up with what he does!

I am looking forward to any more books that Richelle Mean writes. She has a great style and if she is anything like Georgina she would be a great friend!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, December 30, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online