Tuesday 9 October 2007
The Vampire's Assistant is the second book in the 'Darren Shan Saga' and was even better than the first book! I really enjoyed this new story about Darren. He has had to grow up so much but he is still so naive about certain things.

The story is a paranormal thriller and although written for younger readers it is still worth reading if you are an adult. I have the next few books in the series to read and I am sure they will be all read sooner rather than later. I really want to see what life holds in store for Mister Shan.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, October 09, 2007 |


2 Comments:


At 9 October 2007 at 19:18, Blogger Cherie

Ohhh the Darren Shan books are GREAT! I think I'm up to the 7th one right now myself. Enjoy!

 

At 10 October 2007 at 12:56, Blogger Unknown

I have up to book 7 and also have 10 and 12...so I am missing a few but I am sure it won't be long until I have them all ;) They are really great!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online